Furniture and accessories to furnish your studio.
When I first started teaching I had no idea what I was doing – especially when it came to teaching beginners. Now that I’ve been doing it for more than thirty years, I feel pretty comfortable. Here are a few things I wished someone had shown me back then. I hope they help inspire you to be an energetic, enthusiastic teacher!
- Teaching props
- Stickers and Post-Its
- Tape: Washi, highlighting, correction and duct
- Pens, pencils, highlighters and label makers
- Incentive charts
- Prospective student evaluation tools
- Waiting room distractions
Collections and songs I like to teach and my students like to play.
- Music Adults Will Love
- Beautiful Pieces to Teach
- Christmas Music You’ll Love to Teach
- Simple Sonatinas
- Piano Books for Older Beginners
Fun rewards your students will love.
Recommended reading to become a better teacher. Some of these really improved my life and my teaching.